The Arizona Association for Foster and Adoptive Parents was founded in 2003 to serve the foster, adoptive and kinship families who care for Arizona’s most vulnerable children. We are all volunteers, and all foster and adoptive parents.
We believe there is strength in numbers, and in speaking with one voice for Arizona’s foster and adoptive families. Please join us and help to make all of us stronger and better in our service to the children in Arizona!
We celebrated our 10 year anniversary in 2013 and now look toward an exciting 2015. We will be honoring volunteers, sponsoring events and directly helping our members and families.
AZAFAP is also inviting all foster, adoptive and kinship families to join our Association for FREE. Premier memberships, that include extra member benefits, are still available for $50 for a couple and $35 for individual membership.
Basic Membership includes:
- Invitation to ongoing events
- Website resource and/or mentoring
- Invitation to training and/or continuing education
Premier Membership includes:
- Invitation and reduced price/free admission to member events
- Website resource information
- Phone assistance and/or mentoring
- Discount for training/continuing education
- Stardust gift-in-kind program
- Family camp
- Hoiliday toy and bike giveaway
- Local event ticket giveaways (sports/arts)