This training is for Foster Parents, Kinship Caregivers, Adoptive Parents, Social Workers, Parent Aides, Licensing Agents, Case Managers/Supervisors, GAL’s , teachers, counselors and more.
You’ll learn about:
- Requesting and receiving behavioral health services in a timely manner
- Your and your child’s behavioral health rights
- How to obtain services for the children in your care
- How to navigate roadblocks in the system
- Real skills from a respected trauma therapist on how you can regain peace in your home while promoting healing in traumatized kids
- Community resources to support you and your children
For more on this training click here to visit our events page.