ATTENTION shoppers! You can show your support of AZAFAP when you shop Fry’s. All you need is a Fry’s V.I.P. Card online account and your shopping list. WHAT, you don’t have a V.I.P. card /online account, simply click here to sign-up NOW. If you have that you can enroll in the community rewards program here. Where it asks you to ‘select your organization’ enter our name “Arizona Association for Foster and Adoptive Parent” and follow the instructions to enroll. It’s that simple and it’s FREE!
The one caveat being annual re-enrollment. If you’ve previously enrolled in the Fry’s community rewards program please take a minute now to re-enroll for 2016-2017 and continue supporting AZAFAP. Click here to re-enroll NOW. Thank you.
To learn more about the Fry’s Community Rewards Program you can visit their website here.
Step by Step – How to Re-Enroll for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program
- Go to www.FrysCommunityRewards.com
- Click on ‘Sign-In’.
- Enter your email and password, click on ‘sign in’.
- Click on your name (top right hand corner), under ‘Account Summary’ scroll down to “Community Rewards”.
- Click on ‘Edit’ under Community Rewards.
- Under Find Your Organization: Enter the NPO number or name of organization then select ‘search’.
- Under ‘Select Your Organization’, click on the circle next to your organization.
- Click on ‘Enroll’
If you have re-enrolled correctly, you should see a green box with ‘Your enrollment in the Community Rewards Program has been updated. Thank you for participating!’ You will also see the information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your Account Summary page.